Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Blog for peace

Of all the things i've lost I miss my mind the most .
Can you think of anything more important than Bleu chesse dressing ?
Of course you can .
What I did over summer vacation :
: Cancelled my subscription to the daily planet ( they drift too far to the left , and are obsessed with superman)
: Staged A protest in front of the home of Vicente' Fox (for social; security benefits , and better working conditions for American citizens)
: Volunteer work in the mission field (prodding slackers to wash their socks)
: Went away for A week on A midlife crisis (much cheaper than A vacation)
: Rehabilitated my vegetable drawer in the refrigerator.(it is currently on probation and cannot go within 100 yards of the twinkies)
: Lived a gratuitous lifestyle .(I actively encourage tipping )
: Took all of my bribe money out of the freezer .(apparently that's the first place they look)
: Turned myself into the police ( it was easy . I just put on a blue shirt and C.B radio handset , and some handcuffs left behind by an old girlfriend)
So now I leave you with this thought ."If you could do one thing to help your fellow man......
why the hell don't you ?"
Peace,
-kenfusion-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home